Boat Master is a marina berthing (parking) simulation game where players have to berth different boats in varying conditions. It is designed to replicate the controls and conditions of berthing a real boat in a marina as closely as possible.
– Drive and berth a motorboat and superyacht (see screenshots below) with 2 engines and bow and stern thrusters using two realistic control schemes to simulate realistic berthing and driving at speed (see screenshots below for details).
– Drive a yacht with a single engine, steering wheel and realistic physics effects like prop walking
– Drive a speedboat with a single engine & steering wheel as well as realistic tilting when turning at speed
– Complete levels with varying berthing conditions and situations, including:
– A hands-on tutorial level explaining the different controls
– Wind and current which vary in direction and strength in different levels
– Different berth locations and widths
– Randomly timed thruster failure in harder levels
– Berth the boat as quickly as you can without damaging it with the built-in time-based scoring system as well as the new 3 star rating system, where you need to meet certain requirements to achieve a 2 or 3 star rating along with completing the level.
– Complete 5 NEW navigation levels which feature realistic navigation markers and signs, as well as other AI controlled boats and Jet Skis which you must evade to complete the level. Some of these levels are also complete night levels where it is difficult to see what is around the boat as a new feature to realistically increase the difficulty of later levels.
– Realistic water physics with drag based on speed and realistic boat handling
– Console and PC level graphics with modern post-processing effects like Bloom, Ambient Occlusion and Filmic Colour Grading (turn on in settings)
– Full Tablet support
– Try the first level of each of the paid boats after watching an ad
DISCLAIMER: This app is not a substitute for real life boat berthing or driving training, some boats that are not the motorboat (like the superyacht) are / will be paid DLC (they are behind an in-app purchase that costs real money to unlock).
Samsung Galaxy S6 or device with equivalent hardware or above (may work on slightly older devices like a Galaxy S5 with all graphics settings turned down)
Samsung Galaxy S7 / Google Pixel or equivalent (Snapdragon 820/821)
It is recommended on these devices that you turn on Colour Grading and Vignette in settings for a better graphical experience.
Newer, more powerful phones will also be able to handle the more demanding settings like Bloom and Ambient Occlusion, which will improve the game graphics even more.
Want to get information about upcoming updates to Boat Master before they are released, such as gameplay videos, progress updates and screenshots? Follow us on Facebook for all of this inside info and more!
This update features a new boat: the speedboat, which features 5 berthing levels and 1 practice level. These levels utilise the existing maps used by other boats in the game. This update also features:
– A trial mode for each of the paid boats: everyone can now try the first level of each paid boat by watching an ad. Users will still need to pay to unlock the practice level and the 4 remaining levels which also include the larger berthing map.
– Various bug fixes and improvements.
Copyright© 2019 hackcheatgame.com